[Tweeters] Vaux's Happening

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Sun Apr 23 08:50:31 PDT 2017

Tweeters,

Last night Burney Huff documented 380 Vaux’s Swifts roosting at JBLM. Yours truly clicked off 411 in the village of Selleck and Diann MacRae had the North American evening high count with 1555 at Wagner. These are pretty much all record high counts for this early.

For the moment you can see the Wagner Swifts at http://wildearth.tv/cam/vauxs-swifts <http://wildearth.tv/cam/vauxs-swifts> You will find the live stream is very inconsistent and the birds and bricks are a yellowish green. Send me an email if you would like to be involved in our now going on eleven year long Audubon program.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah