[Tweeters] WOS Program - May 1- Ann Nightingale

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 10:46:41 PDT 2017

This is an early notice for the next Washington Ornithological Society meeting on Monday May 1st.  Our speaker will be Ann Nightingale from Victoria B.C. who will discuss bird migration.
Ann is a passionate and sharing Birder who has received the Betty Peterson Award from the American Birding Association for her work on Conservation and Community and the Governor General's Award for Caring Canadians recognizing her extraordinary accomplishments and giving in the birding community.
I regret that I will miss this program as I will be chasing ABA lifers in South Florida (which I do not regret) as I would like to thank Ann personally for help finding the Pink Footed Geese near Victoria earlier this year.  BUT you should not miss this program which will be at the Urban Horticulture Center (Near Union Bay Natural Area).  Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and our program begins at 7:30 pm.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android