[Tweeters] Edmonds (Sunset Ave.) black oysyercatchers 4-25-15

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 21:42:14 PDT 2017

Tuesday morning (4/25) I was parked on Sunset Ave. when I spotted some unfamiliar birds flying south past the the tethered log in the dive park. Following my mantra of "shoot first and ask questions later", I took some grab shots. The shots were not very good, but they were good enough to identify the birds as black oystercatchers.  They can be seen by scrolling down page 8:http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?14796-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA-2017/page8

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA