[Tweeters] Snow Geese in Doug. and Ok. Counties

merdave at homenetnw.net merdave at homenetnw.net
Tue Apr 25 22:28:32 PDT 2017

Ahh, Spring. You just never know which birds will arrive when. Thur.,
April 20th a flock of at least 80 Snow Geese were seen by the Brewster
Bridge. Later they were seen closer to Cassimir Bar, in Okanogan Co.
Today we were still seeing about 37, which included the one blue phase
goose. That many Snow Geese around here is very unusual. Today we also
saw Bonaparte's Gulls near them. Meredith Spencer, Bridgeport