[Tweeters] Hermit Thrush-Port Townsend

cgluckman at aol.com cgluckman at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 12:31:56 PDT 2017

Tweeters - Got a very good look at a Hermit Thrush outside our kitchen window yesterday working through the dead leaves as Hermit Thrushes are likely to do. It left before I could get my camera and hasn't been seen since. The local Killdeer babies (3) at Far Reaches Farms here in PT that I've been photographing for the last two weeks have been shuffled out of traffic by their parents and disappeared into a local pasture. This was my fifth year in a row photographing Killdeer chicks at Far Reaches.

David Gluckman
Pt. Townsend, WA