[Tweeters] Nashville Warbler in Salmon Creek

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 08:49:04 PDT 2017

This morning I had three warblers in the maple tree behind my house: an Audubon's (Yellow-rumped) warbler, an Orange-crowned Warbler, and a Nashville Warbler. It's a good thing I was able to get a photo of the Nashville Warbler because it was a first for me and I would have been unable to identify it. After a few minutes all three of them flew into the Salmon Creek greenbelt.
Michelle MaaniSalmon Creek Vancouver, WA