[Tweeters] RFI Umptanum Rd/N. Wenas Rd, Ellensburg Pass, and Wenas area

Bob Sundstrom ixoreus at scattercreek.com
Thu Apr 27 11:12:16 PDT 2017

A week ago there was a washout on Umtanum Rd. just before you get to the
creek trail, which was more or less impassable for cars without high
clearance or AWD. And I don't think the gate to Wenas campround opens until
sometime in May - somebody in Tweeters Land will likely know the date.

Bob Sundstrom