[Tweeters] Auburn LBCU yes, Puyallup YHBL no.

Christopher Clark cjbirdmanclark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 14:11:42 PDT 2017

After enjoying a nice refreshing trip to NW Florida, full of many life
birds and other goodies, I decided to get out and chase a few local
rarities. At M st in Auburn, the Long-billed Curlew continues on the main
pond directly in front of Emerald Downs. The Western Kingbird also
continues, it seemed to prefer the corner of M St and 29th St.

In Puyallup I dipped on both the Yellow-headed Blackbirds and Brewer's
Sparrow. Met a couple other birders who dipped too. A Ruddy Duck pair and a
lone male Cinnamon Teal was a good consolation prize though.

Christopher Clark
Sumner, WA