[Tweeters] Load of Crap addendum

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Tue Aug 29 08:04:41 PDT 2017

One thing I forgot to mention in my last post, is that Heermanns Gulls don't always stand out like a Raven on a snowbank.

A regular spot for these gulls is the Edmonds marina, where I used to work on boats a lot and had close-up views of the jetty there. In the grey, crap-splattered rocks, the Heermann's blended in perfectly - you could be staring right at one, even the white-headed adults, and not even know it, until you finally realized what you were seeing.

Jeff Gibson

just sayin'