[Tweeters] WA Checklist after the latest ABA changes

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 11 05:18:35 PDT 2017

Hi Tweeters and INWBers -

In the wake of the latest ABA checklist updates [the annual event triggered by the AOS’s checklist updates], I put together an article about how it affects our WA list. Take a look here if you are interested in going through the various twists and turns to our checklist sequence:
http://wos.org/documents/wosnws/wosnews168.pdf#page=12 <http://wos.org/documents/wosnws/wosnews168.pdf#page=12>

In addition, I’ve posted a fresh copy of the WA checklist on the WOS website, available at:

http://wos.org/documents/WBRC/WAChecklist.pdf <http://wos.org/documents/WBRC/WAChecklist.pdf>
I have not updated all the other checklist files on the website — those will be updated after our fall Washington Bird Records Committee meeting in late October — In the meantime, enjoy figuring out where the blackbirds went and all the new genera the ducks are now organized into!

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA