[Tweeters] Osprey Nest

K Kesner m.k.kesner at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 09:03:17 PDT 2017

Hello,
I have not had time lately to keep up with my Tweeters emails so this might be old news to you all. There is an Osprey nest on top of one of the cell phone towers at the north end of the Bitter Lake Home Depot - 11616 Aurora Ave N . The chick looks just about ready to leave the nest. The first time I saw it - last Monday - the chick was sitting on the edge of the nest screaming for food. Yesterday (Wednesday 8/10) at first the chick was not visible, but then two very large fully feathered wings would rise flapping above the nest - the rest of the bird hidden from view. A parent bird is usually hanging out on the second cell tower ext to the one with the nest. Beautiful!
Kat