[Tweeters] RFI: Women's field shirts for birding

Rachel Lawson rwlawson at q.com
Sun Aug 13 16:15:48 PDT 2017

Dear female Tweets,

I am having a very hard time finding tropical-weight, long-sleeved women's field shirts in birding-appropriate colors. In my searches online and in Seattle stores, all I see are shirts in white or bright colors like fuchsia and coral. I would love to hear if you know of a source of women's shirts in colors like khaki, dark green, dark blue, etc. Shirts without mesh ventilation panels designed to let leeches through would be especially desirable. Please reply offlist.

Rachel Lawson
Seattle
<rwlawson at q.com>