[Tweeters] September 16th, 2017 Klickitat County North American Migration Count

Bob Hansen bobhansen at gorge.net
Sun Aug 20 10:52:04 PDT 2017

Folks,

Summer is winding down…. Which means it is time for our ( about 20th ) annual Klickitat County North American Migration Count.

Always on the third Saturday in September, which translates this year to Saturday, September 16th.

My old lap top hit the ground hard… so I am sending this message on a new, smaller one… while my old lap top gets repaired… hence no links to Springs results… my old lap top should be returned next week and hopefully I will be able to retrieve and send Springs results then….

Hope your summer is going well,

For us in tomorrow's eclipse path, enjoy TOTALITY…..
Bob