[Tweeters] Eclipse bird behavior in Lincoln City, OR (+ OT: eclipse photos and video)

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 18:56:10 PDT 2017

No totality here in Lake Stevens, and interestingly the busiest time at my feeders all day was between 10 and 10:20, when it was darkest and coldest. House Finches, goldfinches and chickadees flying everywhere and eating with a vengeance. Certainly the opposite of what I expected. Very quiet now.

Phil Dickinson

Sent from my iPhone