[Tweeters] Pacific golden plover still at Tulalip bay spit, 1:00 pm, 31 august2017 and thank you , Ryan!

Maxine Reid baconmf at mail.com
Thu Aug 31 19:45:42 PDT 2017

Hi tweets
The same golden plover is here again ,2 weeks after I first sighted it.
Pictures taken show the plumage is the same(on ebird).
There were more than 200 black bellied plovers, 50 western sandpipers
And 15 short billed dowitchers.
On thing I have noticed is : the larger the black bellied plover flock is , the greater chance of seeing more unusual shorebirds.
We rushed to see the swallow tailed gull and saw it with lots of other happy birders.
Thanx , Ryan.what a find.
Cheers ,Maxine Reid

Sent from my iPad