[Tweeters] passed

Beth Thompson calliopehb at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 21:05:04 PST 2017

I am so sorry for your loss.  I met Rob during the Audubon camp out a few years ago at Wenas although my meeting him was nearly just to say hi and express our enjoyment of such a wonderful place.  I felt as though I knew Rob well from reading his wonderful stories and observations written with such detail it was as though I was right there  looking over his shoulder. I especially enjoyed the ones he wrote  while looking out the window of his home. It seems he had the gift of being still and observing nature right where he was at that time and place. His words will live on but he will be missed.
Kind regards,
Beth Thompson
Arlington WA
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid