[Tweeters] Question for listers

Roger Moyer rogermoyer1 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:43:38 PST 2017

I have a question that splits some fine hairs on what is countable on what list. Here is the what if. Say there is a species that has been split. The world birding community accepts the change but the ABA doesn't. I would expect that the one recognizes by both organizations would be acceptable for both the ABA list and the world list. If the one that isn't recognized by the ABA is seen inside the US. Can it be counted on the world list but not the ANA list?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Roger Moyer
Concord NC