[Tweeters] Cooper's Hawk / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Feb 9 12:21:19 PST 2017

Tweeters,

I don't have total Hummer Brain. Actually my husband spotted a Cooper's hawk in the neighbors Horse chestnut just a bit ago (just before noon). Did a nice tail fanning. Thicker legs made my id for me. As well as size. White edged, pleated looking tail.

There actually was a hummer sitting in the tree too but took off before I could see the two.

Saw the Coopers fly to a neighboring Deodora Cedar top. It sat there for a bit til a crow came and harassed it away.

Caryn / Wedgwood