[Tweeters] RE: passed

Tom Mansfield birds at t-mansfield.com
Fri Feb 10 11:08:13 PST 2017

Will miss Rob’s posts. Also, he was a well-respected member of the BirdNote team. From his BirdNote bio:

He leads field trips, regularly lectures for a variety of organizations, and writes This Week in the Woods, a monthly email column about local natural history. Rob teaches at the Environmental Science School in Monroe, leading students into the field to study a wide variety of organisms, systems, and processes. He is also author of A Field Guide to the Lowland Northwest, an online multi-species webbook, and A Field Guide to the Cascades and Olympics, published by Mountaineers Books.

Condolences,

Tom Mansfield in Seattle