[Tweeters] Ron Sandelin

David Hutchinson florafaunabooks at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 14:30:18 PST 2017

Rob was a terrific, instinctive naturalist. I met him, several times but all a long time ago as a customer of the bookshop. In recent years we used to correspond. He was very knowledgeable about the ways of NW wildlife and their little secrets. He was a gifted teacher for kids and an inspiration to me. He encouraged one to pay attention, look closer, trust one's judgment about what one was really perceiving. Together with the recent death of Cass Turnubull, aged 65, it has been a tough week. They were both really authentic people. David Hutchinson

206-282-0093