[Tweeters] Oaxaca guide

Ruth Richards rgrichards7 at icloud.com
Sat Feb 11 14:59:44 PST 2017

We are recently back from a 9-day birding trip in Oaxaca, MX, and want to mention our extraordinary guide, Eric Antonio Martinez. His birding knowledge is prodigious and his temperament is delightful. We came home with a trip list of 312 species, including a number of difficult-to-find endemics. The website for his company, which is a co-operative of local guides in all parts of Mexico, is mexico-birding.com <http://mexico-birding.com/>.
If anyone would like more info, please contact us privately.

Ruth Richards