[Tweeters] Pine Siskin(s) near Matthews Beach

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 16:37:15 PST 2017

Sunday, during the midday hours, I kept hearing at least one Pine Siskin, instantly recognizing the 'zippy' calls in my wooded backyard. Never saw any. I hadn't noticed any this winter (in my vicinity) until Feb. 12 - didn't hear any today (Monday).
Anyone else having any "Zipperbirds" come through now ? Where else have you seen siskins this winter ?
Rob Sandelin, I might have gotten a response from you, but, alas, your wonderful words, stories and info will now be out of reach. Your careful and thorough observations, talks, and reports had a very warm appeal - your unique 'vibe' will certainly leave a noticeable hole in this special Tweeters List characteristic.

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net