[Tweeters] Weather Damage - Repair Fund Established at The Peregrine Fund’s World Center for Birds of Prey

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 09:57:31 PST 2017

Tate Mason of the Peregrine was the terrific speaker at our WOS Program this month.  He is the Education Director at The Peregrine Fund.  Their facility in Boise was hard hit by weather and is closed now until they can make emergency repairs.  The situation is set forth in the following link.  I am sure any donations would be appreciated and put to great use.
peregrinefund.org/new-release/340