[Tweeters] Owls By Day - Blog Post

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 19:11:03 PST 2017

Mike and MerryLynn Denny have already reported on their very successful WOS Owls by Day Trip last Saturday in Walla Walla County.  Every trip with them is great and this was definitely no exception.  I put together a short blog post on the trip that includes some photos.  It can be found at
blairbirding.wordpress.com
For anyone interested if you scroll back in the blog there are 4 posts about my trip to San Diego earlier this month.  One post is about Anza Borego.  One is about Tecolote Canyon Natural Area and two are about the San Diego Zoo.
Thanks to Mike and MerryLynn for their company and guidance.
Blair Bernson