[Tweeters] Hummer of a Day / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Feb 17 18:35:31 PST 2017

Hello Tweeters,

Wow, I looked at the calendar today and our little bird has been sitting on her nest since Feb 1! That would normally be about the length of time for eggs to hatch. But since that snow day, I won't know if she's sitting on two new eggs or non-viable eggs. Guess I'll give it another couple of weeks to see if something "hatches". I'm just thankful no one is harassing her. And she's got a beautiful day to just sit on her throne. Queen Anna.

Have a great bird day!

Caryn