[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch | Making Memories

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 13:38:33 PST 2017

Tweeters,

In the past, I don’t think I ever fully appreciated how lucky the eagles have been to have the 520 light poles as hunting perches. It appears to me that Eva and Albert’s habits are changing, at least in part, due to the new bridge being built. See what I have observed in this week's post:

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/02/making-memories.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/02/making-memories.html>

I suspect the eagles will poke holes in my assumptions by find new perches and hunting opportunities which I have never even considered. In any case, it will certainly be interesting to watch and see how they adapt.

Have a great day on Union Bay, where nature lives in the city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net