[Tweeters] Planet Earth ll- S1 Ep 2-Islands on this evening-9:00PM-Comcast 647 BBCHD TV

Josh Adams xjoshx at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:23:14 PST 2017

This really is an amazing series and I highly recommend that everyone
watch it. Some of the footage they got, especially the Snow Leopards,
almost made me fall out of my chair. That said, for all the work they
did filming amazing video, I was a bit disappointed to hear the
repeated songs of Eastern Wood-Pewee, Red-Eyed Vireo and a high
pitched warbler (probably Black and White Warbler) while they showed
video of Fairy Terns in the Seychelles.

Josh Adams
Cathcart, WA