[Tweeters] Bohemian Waxwing and other Magnuson Park birds

Byers byers345 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 15:08:10 PST 2017

Hello Tweeters,

Last week I reported on Tweeters that Bill and I had seen
Bohemian Waxwings over at Magnuson Park again. Today has been so dreary, I
finally got around to processing some of the pictures we took last Tuesday
and I have put a few at the link below. These include the Bohemian Waxwings
as well as a number of waterfowl: male and female Common Merganser,
Red-breasted Mergansers, and we finally found the Eurasian Wigeon that lives
over there. There is also a picture of 4 species of gull hanging out on the
beach. I hope these photos brighten your day a bit.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/albums/72157680482191236

Charlotte Byers, Seattle