[Tweeters] Great birding day! yes to prairie falcon

jmi888 at aol.com jmi888 at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 17:38:53 PST 2017

Had a great day at all my stops today. Jennings Park had both Great Egrets, and a Green Herron as my highlights. Norman Road had the usual, plus a Eurasion Wigeon in the large group of American Wigeon. Boe Road had a great view of the Prairie Falcon, but didn't see the golden eagle this time. At Harborview, there was a large group of Least Sandpipers.  Lucky I made it home before the hail. Hope you had a chance to get out!Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone