[Tweeters] Queen Anna / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Feb 23 19:12:27 PST 2017

Good evening, Tweeters,

As the sun set, I watched our tiny Queen on her lichen bedeckled throne facing east, perhaps so she will see the sunrise first thing in the morning. Her tail was wiggling off and on, as she tumbled (noticed I didn't say scrambled!) her eggs (hopefully new now). I watched until I could see her no more, waiting to see if she left at all. (After the last snow when she was not on the nest, I wasn't sure if she would leave again before dark as I think she did that night.) Not so. At least that I could see.

And once again, the weather turned quite wild today. Poor girl. And now it's getting quite cold out there! Sheesh, she can't win!! Just hope it doesn't freeze.

Hopefully her little jewels tucked beneath her will stay warm and cozy tonight.

Caryn / Wedgwood