[Tweeters] OT Anyone used the Nikon p900 superzoom for serious bird photography?

Dusty Bleher TweeterReader at bagithere.com
Fri Feb 24 17:13:29 PST 2017

What I saw of the pictures and video, it sure seems to offer some good zoom properties. Certainly seems easier to use and far more capable than my old Panasonic (35mm film—yes, it’s old :) !) and the many lenses I used to carry for it.

Since I’m in the market for a new travel camera, is not this one, does anyone have any other favorites?

Dusty
Lake Stevens, WA