[Tweeters] Shorebirds at the Oscars!!-nominated short: Pixar's "Piper" / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Sun Feb 26 11:42:11 PST 2017

Good morning Tweeters!

I am able to watch more than our hummers!!

This little "shore-t" (maybe 3 minutes?) is adorable! Please identify which "Piper" it might be! Be sure to watch past the credits! Hope it comes through!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/oscar-nominated-short-pixars-piper

A tradition at "Sunday Morning" continues, as we present one of the five films nominated for the Academy Award this year for Best Animated Short Subject. "Piper," a computer-animated film about a baby sandpiper, was written and directed by Alan Barillaro and produced by Marc Sondheimer.

Caryn / Wedgwood

Hummers made it through the rain last night! Computer had "issues" last night so sorry I haven't replied to nice emails. They will be coming...Thank you!