[Tweeters] Magnuson park-Blue-winged Teal

Wayne Palsson wpalsson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:28:54 PST 2017

I have been birding Magnuson Park a couple of times per week for the past 4
years. Blue-wings are rather uncommon--I've seen one and another birder I
know has seen one. The park checklist (now many years old) has them at one
or two records, so sounds like you were pretty lucky!

There was a Say's Phoebe in the park last Friday (2/24), the second one
I've seen in the park.

Wayne

Message: 9