[Tweeters] Magnuson park-Blue-winged Teal

Scott Ramos lsr at ramoslink.info
Mon Feb 27 18:01:55 PST 2017

That would in fact be quite an unusual sighting. According to eBird, there has been only a single Blue-winged Teal observed in the entire Puget Sound area between December and March: at the end of March last year in Mill Creek. At Magnuson Park, again on eBird, there have been only a dozen reports in the last 6 years and all of them in May or early June.

Scott Ramos
Seattle