[Tweeters] Magnuson park-Blue-winged Teal

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 18:23:01 PST 2017

Isn't there a better chance that it is a Barrow's Goldeneye with a crescent between eye and bill? When I first read the post that is what I was expecting.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 6:01 PM, Scott Ramos<lsr at ramoslink.info> wrote: That would in fact be quite an unusual sighting. According to eBird, there has been only a single Blue-winged Teal observed in the entire Puget Sound area between December and March: at the end of March last year in Mill Creek. At Magnuson Park, again on eBird, there have been only a dozen reports in the last 6 years and all of them in May or early June.
Scott RamosSeattle