[Tweeters] Okanogan reports?

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Tue Feb 28 16:49:18 PST 2017

Hi Tweets - just wondering if anyone has been birding the Waterville Plateau, Conconully, or Okanogan since last weekend's big trips? Kathleen and I are headed over there tomorrow through Friday and would be grateful for any updates (Lesser Goldfinch in Cashmere? Snowy Owl around Mansfield??). Also, if any of you will be over there, let's be in touch off line and share our sightings (or lack thereof!). Thanks and Happy Birding! - Jon Houghton, Edmonds