[Tweeters] Swans in distress

Martha Jordan mj.cygnus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 09:44:59 PST 2017

Happy New Year.
We are currently monitoring a few swans that appear sick. While you
are out and about birding if you notice a sick or dead swan (usually a lone
swan in a pond or field) from Marysville south through King County please
let me know.
Currently we are monitoring a swan at Crescent Lake south of Monroe
(slough and Honor Pond), one at Sikes Lake near Carnation and one at Shadow
Lake at the Bob Heirman Park south of Snohomish. Please call or text me if
you observe any of these birds dead or up on shore during the mid-day.
Thanks for your eyes in the field help.

--
Martha Jordan
Executive Director