[Tweeters] Varied Thrushes

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 12:18:22 PST 2017

Happy New Years, Tweets!

I was bummed when we had no Varied Thrushes on the Christmas Bird Count in the area that includes my home, as Renton Park is pretty reliable. This morning, however, my New Years walk included 8 (!!) of them whistling away in the park. Maybe the snow moved them from the other part of the count circle where a group had 71 of them. Absolutely my favorite bird, and good to know they're around. Great way to start the year.

First bird: American Crow! Second was nice as well: Pacific Wren in the yard chipping away. Woke up a little listless this morning and it was nice to fix that.;)

Happy birding!

Tim Brennan
Renton

Sent from my iPhone