[Tweeters] Where are the Varied Thrushes?

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 14:27:49 PST 2017

We missed them on Edmonds CBC route but the week before they were plentiful in Neah Bay and on the road to get there.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Louise Rutter<louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org> wrote:
There are some living at my house in Kirkland. Varied thrush was my third species of the year, after Anna’s Hummingbird and Dark-Eyed Junco this morning.

Louise Rutter

Kirkland