[Tweeters] Prairie Falcon, Skagit Bay CBC

Brien Meilleur brienm at live.com
Sun Jan 1 19:22:38 PST 2017

Hi Tweets,

Steve Caldwell and I participated today in the Skagit Bay CBC, mostly focusing our attention on a northern section of the count circle. Our best bird of the day was a Prairie Falcon as a flyover near Summers Drive and Bradshaw Road, about a half mile west of the Rexville Store. We also had Peregrine, Kestrel and Merlin for a 4 falcon outing....gorgeous weather all day!

For info, we also had a group of 8-12 Varied Thrush, also on Summers Drive near the Rexville Store early in the morning.

Brien Meilleur