[Tweeters] anyone birding Vancouver Lake/Lower River Road

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Tue Jan 3 21:16:51 PST 2017

hi all ... this afternoon produced hundreds of Cacklers, one Greater White-fronted, and a Bald Eagle who stirred up the flocks before we could find the Brant, if he was still there ...

we also got to enjoy 20 minutes of non-stop Snow Geese flying in , wave on wave, from Sauvie Island to a field near Frenchmans Bar ... easily over 10,000 Snow Geese ...it was spectacular ...

on a non-bird note, my vet's Yorkie escaped today someplace in the Vancouver Lake area ... if anyone birding the Lowlands tomorrow spots a small grey 5-lb dog wearing a purple harness, please drop me an email (pointers at pacifier.com) ... or flag down our blue Rav 4 as Gene and I will be out looking for the dog as well as the ellusive Brant.

Lyn

Lyn Topinka
Vancouver, Wa,
NorthwestJourney.com