[Tweeters] Feb 4 soundwaterstewards

Twink Coffman wilber4818 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 07:55:02 PST 2017

Registration is now open for Sound Waters University 2017
soundwaterstewards.org/sw/2017

This one-day university on Whidbey Island is filled with 60 fun and
informative classes and presentations about the natural world and the
fragile environment of the Salish Sea, bringing together people passionate
about life in Puget Sound.

* When: Saturday, February 4th, 2017
* Where: South Whidbey High School

If you have already registered - we look forward to seeing you.

If not, all that is required is an interest in learning about and taking
care of this amazing place that we call home.

You can read about this year's keynote and classes at
soundwaterstewards.org/sw/2017

You can see what previous participants have said about this great event at
soundwaterstewards.org/sw/reviews

Hope to see you there!

The Sound Waters University 2017 Team

--