[Tweeters] Blog Post on Red Flanked Blue Tail and a Thank You to Keith Carlson

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 16:12:09 PST 2017

As I write in the referenced blog post, I owe special thanks to Keith Carlson in Lewiston/Clarkston for his aid in finding the Red Flanked Bluetail that has continued in Hells Gate State Park in Lewiston, Idaho.  I also owe thanks for his help in December 2015 in finding and photographing the Blue Jay in Clarkston, Washington.  I guess Keith specializes in helping with birds that have Blue in their names.  I hope he finds us a Blue Grosbeak in Clarkston someday.
See:  blairbirding.wordpress.com