[Tweeters] Classy binocular service

Alan Roedell alanroedell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:19:44 PST 2017

Tweets, I sent my trusty Nikon 10x42 superior E binoculars to Nikon Repair
a few weeks ago. The optics were still bright and clear but the focus
wheel was hard to turn. Today I got a call from a customer relations
person, Rachel C. telling me that my bins were unrepairable and wondering
whether I would accept credit to spend on Nikon products. The offer was
quite generous and unexpected. Needless to say, I accepted.

I have no financial interest in Nikon. It is gratifying to experience
high class service form an international company. So I just feel compelled
to generally express my delight.

Good Birding, Alan Roedell, Seattle, 206-522-0809