[Tweeters] asking for Marbled Murrelet pictures

Christine Southwick clsouth at u.washington.edu
Sat Jan 7 06:13:58 PST 2017

Since January has been declared Marbled Murrelets month,
I thought that I would write an article on these elusive and becoming more rare birds.

Does anyone have pictures of these cuties, that they would be willing to share with me, and the readers of Shoreline Area News?

You would be given photo credit, and I would be grateful for the added illustrations to my article.

Please send to clsouthwick at q.com.

Thanking you in advance for your help,

Christine Southwick
Shoreline Area News, "For the Birds" columnist

N Seattle/Shoreline