[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch } Coming To My Senses

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 15:37:42 PST 2017

Tweeters,

For a number of days this week I was unable to find the red-breasted sapsucker. I had been expecting to see the bird hanging on the side of a cedar tree, filled with a thousand sap sucking holes, through out the winter. Was the bird experiencing a problem or was the problem all in my head? Test your logic and mine. See if you come to the same conclusion that I did in this week’s post.

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/01/coming-to-my-senses.html  <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2017/01/coming-to-my-senses.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay where nature lives in the city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net