[Tweeters] Lesser Goldfinch in Grant Co., WA

heapbigdoc at netscape.net heapbigdoc at netscape.net
Sun Jan 8 16:18:43 PST 2017

Hi Tweets & INWBs -

There was a male Lesser Goldfinch in the crowd of American Goldfinches, Juncos, and House Finches emptying the thistle feeder in my yard today. Smaller than the Americans, with a black cap, dark nape and back, and white at the base of the primaries. Fair pictures on eBird. This guy has apparently been hanging with our locals for a while - I first saw him on 12/27/16.

-Roy Myers 15 Pearl Ave, Electric City, WA