[Tweeters] Storm Topples Iconic Sequoia 'Tunnel Tree' in Northern California | The Weather Channel

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 10:45:54 PST 2017

FYI there are at least two tunnel Sequoias. The most well known one in Yosemite NP and this one, which was in Caleveras Big Trees State Park. I remember driving through the Yosemite tree but even though II spent time in Caleveras I have no memory of the one that fell.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net