[Tweeters] Ruby-crowned Kinglet

Debbie Mcleod skepsou at icloud.com
Tue Jan 10 17:55:36 PST 2017

I too was visited by this charming bird during last week's cold spell, and was so happy to add him to my "yardbird" list. When I came downstairs at sunrise to put the hummingbird feeder back outside, I glanced down before opening the slider to my patio, and was looking straight down at his red crown, just on the other side of the glass. Wow! He visited my patio several more times over the next two days. And, lucky me, it was a counting day for Project Feederwatch.

Debbie in Kirklandia
Sent from my iPhone