[Tweeters] Hummers Heated Delight

littlebirder littlebirder at pacifier.com
Fri Jan 13 16:49:34 PST 2017

We have one like that and it works great.

Sherry HagenVancouver, WAlittlebirder at gmail.com
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Schwitters <leschwitters at me.com> Date: 1/13/17 2:41 PM (GMT-08:00) To: Tweeters <Tweeters at u.washington.edu> Subject: [Tweeters] Hummers Heated Delight
If you have a hummingbird feeder, change of state has been a problem lately. We received a heated one in the mail today. Have not used it yet but it looks good and the price in right. One person in Albany, no sales tax Oregon, is making these. Check it out.   http://www.hummersheateddelight.com/
Larry SchwittersIssaquah